Protection of your Personal Data
All customer data is treated strictly confidential, and 99things.ch and its publisher La Muse Sarl undertake to comply with the legislation in force in Switzerland, particularly concerning data protection.
99things.ch assigns the most significant importance to the protection of your personal data. We compiled this document to help inform you transparently and explain the nature of the data we collect and why.
Type of data we collect:
We only ever collect essential information for the purposes of e-commerce and fulfill your order or answer your questions and inquiries. We do collect the following personal data:
• Contact details: surname, first name, email address, telephone number, language, device preferences, and location
• Delivery information: personal address (surname/name, street, postcode, town, country, and delivery notes)
• Newsletter opt-in: Date of opt-in, IP address
• Technical information: Technical logs, IP address
• Purchase history at 99things.ch
99things.ch undertakes not to disclose your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes.
Under no circumstances are our partners authorized to determine, process, or use your personal data via cookies. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our customer service department per email to email@example.com.